- October 27, 2017 to October 29, 2017 | All Day
- Location: 16801 Manchester Road, Wildwood, MO 63040
Friday Night - Missions Dinner:
Hear from and interact with our missionaries around a meal. The featured speaker is Eric McCauley, our missionary to Austria. There will be a couple Austrian dishes for you to sample along with other more familiar foods. We will also have a time of prayer for our missionaries as well as videos from those who weren't able to make it to the conference. Time: 6:30-8:30. Click here to sign up.
Saturday Morning - Serve Saturday:
We do not want to just talk about missions, we want to give you an opportunity to serve as well. Stop by the lobby and sign up for one of four activities:
- Rake and Run - Bring a rake and a pair of gloves and head out to an assigned route to serve our neighborhood. We will provide the bags, you find the leaves. There will be a chili lunch at NCC to follow. Time: 9am-12pm. Click here to sign up.
- Thrive Packet Preparation - Come to the church and serve Thrive by putting together information packets that they can distribute throughout the city. Stick around for some chili following the event. Middle School Age & older are welcome. Time: 9am-12pm. Click here to sign up.
- Thrive Store - Carpool (arranged upon sign up) down to the Thrive facility in the Central West End to help arrange the newly renovated store. There is clothing to be hung, items to be shelved and to be displayed. They are opening soon and we hope we can help them get it ready. Head back to the church to enjoy a chili lunch. Time: 8-11:30am. Click here to sign up.
- R3 and City of Joy - Head to East St Louis and help rehab a home that is to be used as a lighthouse in the community. Bring gloves and a readiness to get dirty and sweaty. Ages 12 and up are welcome. The address will be provided closer to the date and lunch will be provided. Time: 8am-12pm (or whatever times you can be there). Click here to sign up.
Sunday - Missions Awareness Sunday:
Pastor Jerry will preach a message that will challenge us all on our responsibility to, and how we can be involved in, "Taking the Gospel Near and Far". During both Equip hours, come see displays and interact with many of our church's missionaries and ministries that we support. Tables will be set up and you will have the chance to see them all "trade-show" style. This is a great chance to have your children interact with real, live missionaries and for you to build a deeper understanding and relationship with those we support.