GriefShare: Loss of a Spouse
October 6, 2018
10:00am – 12:30pmCategory: Counseling
Are you grieving the loss of a spouse, or do you know someone who is? We know your life has changed forever. Often, your daily emotions and challenges can seem just too hard to bear. Come find help at our Loss of a Spouse seminar.
Together, we'll discover:
• Practical advice from others who’ve traveled this journey before you.
• Devotional materials that will help you find hope in God’s Word.
• What to expect in your journey through grief.
• Tools to help you cope with everyday life without your spouse.
• Why it won’t always hurt this much.
Our two-hour Loss of a Spouse seminar begins with a short video followed by a small-group discussion. The video features expert Christian counselors, authors, pastors, as well as men and women who have also experienced the loss of a spouse. Although it may seem so, you're not alone. We're here to offer help, comfort and encouragement during this very difficult time in your life. Please join us!
Mike & Kathy Tharp