Women's Fellowship Night
February 7 | New Community Church
Come in out of the cold and join us for a night of warm food and fellowship!
The Women's Ministry team invites you to a relaxing evening together on Friday, February 7th at 6:30 pm at New Community Church.
- Bring your favorite dish or dessert to share (we will have outlets for crockpots if needed)
- Hear some testimonies and ask questions of the Women's Ministry leaders
- Learn about opportunities for upcoming service projects
- Learn about opportunities to be discipled or to disciple someone else
- Prepare for the Elyse Fitzpatrick Conference (May 1-2) by learning more about upcoming studies/ discussion groups on some of her books
Comforts From The Cross
May 1-2 | New Community Church
We are elated to announce Elyse Fitzpatrick as our guest speaker for this year's One Heart Women's Ministry Conference, Comforts From The Cross which will be hosted at NCC. The cost of $30/ person will include:
Friday, May 1: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Saturday, May 2: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm:
Sessions 2 & 3
We will officially wrap up prior to lunch, but we encourage you to sign up for (optional) fun fellowship opportunities off-site on Saturday afternoon!
Registration opens for the ladies of NCC this Sunday, January 5 and goes until January 26, 2020.
Registration for the community opens on January 27th, 2020.
Registration will be password protected, so please keep an eye out for an email with the password for registration. If you are not signed up to receive emails, you can sign up for NCC email communication here.
We want to thank our NCC elders for coordinating our speaker for this event!
With much gratitude,
The One Heart Women's Ministry Team
Karen Scheidhauer, Jennifer Follen, Nan Goodman, Becky Maycock, Melissa Monaghan, Aimée Evans