Sunday Mornings 9:00 am and 10:30 am
Welcome to Equip!
Equip Classes on Sundays are a vital part of our ministry here at New Community Church. They offer wonderful opportunities to build relationships and study God’s Word together. “Equip” comes directly from Ephesians 4:12 where the church is called to a fundamental mission: to “equip the saints for the work of ministry.”
Our Equip Classes are structured in a six-week, rotating class format. We offer different classes in each six-week block that will help you apply God’s Word to all kinds of practical life areas. For example, we’ll have classes on how to read your Bible, biblical parenting, and how to think about modern cultural issues. The consistent six-week rotation of classes will allow you to be exposed to many areas of equipping over the course of time.
Foundationally to our Equip Structure are our Core Classes. These are five classes that lay the biblical foundation for a basic healthy Christian life. They will be offered every year, and we encourage you to attend them when possible. These classes include the following:
- Discovering NCC: Our membership class that introduces you to NCC and life here at our church.
- Core Christianity: A class that explores the foundational biblical truths on which the Gospel rests.
- Talking About Jesus: A class that helps you know how to share your relationship with Christ with others.
- How to Read Your Bible: A class that prepares you to accurately read and interpret Scripture.
- Biblical Discipleship:A class that equips you to answer the Great Commission’s call to make disciples.
Please note: The Student Ministry Equip class is ongoing and will always be found in the Current Equip Classes group.