Fall 2021 – Hermeneutics – The principles of how to accurately interpret Scripture
- How does the author’s intent impact my understanding of truth?
- What steps do I take to understand what the Bible means?
- How do I properly interpret poetry vs. prophecy vs. prose?
- How do I use context to gain further insight into the text?
- How do I put all the pieces together to draw biblical conclusions from the text
Spring 2022 – Bibliology – Truth about the Bible
- How can I know that the Bible is from God?
- Why is the doctrine of inspiration important?
- Is the Bible free from error?
- How was our Bible formed?
- Does the Bible contain discrepancies?
- What are the personal implications of Scripture’s authority?
Fall 2022 – Theology Proper – Truth about God the Father
- How can I prove the existence of God?
- What do the names of God mean?
- What are the attributes of God, and what do they mean for me?
- How do I explain the doctrine of the Trinity?
- How does the sovereignty of God interact with the free will of man?
- How can a good God allow evil?
Spring 2023 – Christology – Truth about the Person of Christ
- How can Jesus be both God and man?
- How do I know that Jesus was a real historical figure?
- What was Jesus doing before the incarnation?
- Where is Jesus found in the Old Testament?
- What work is Jesus doing today?
- What does it mean to have a vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ?
Fall 2023 – Pneumatology – Truth about the Nature and Work of the Holy Spirit
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- What does the Holy Spirit do?
- How was the Holy Spirit working in the Old Testament?
- Have the sign gifts stopped today?
- Does the Holy Spirit speak to me directly?
- What does it mean to be indwelt by the Holy Spirit?
Spring 2024 – Anthropology and Hamartiology – Truth about man and his sin
- What is the image of God, and how does it impact me today?
- What is the difference between a person’s body, soul and spirit?
- How can I defend the biblical definition of gender?
- What is the biblical perspective on race?
- What is the role of human government in life?
- What is total depravity, and how does it impact life?
- What is the “sin leading to death?”
Fall 2024 – Soteriology – Truth about salvation
- What is the Plan of Redemption?
- How do I share the gospel clearly?
- What is the extent of Christ’s atonement?
- Is the doctrine of election biblical?
- Can someone lose their salvation?
- What is God’s purpose for my salvation?
Spring 2025 – Ecclesiology –Truth about the church
- What is my responsibility to the local church vs. the universal church?
- What is the purpose for the church?
- Is church membership biblical?
- What is a biblical philosophy of ministry?
- How can I tell if a church is healthy?
- What is my spiritual gift?
- How should church leadership function?
Fall 2025 – Eschatology – Truth about prophecy and end times
- What is the rapture?
- When will Christ return?
- What does eternity look like?
- What is the timetable and order of events in future prophecy?
- What is the millennial kingdom and where will I be in it?
- What is the difference between Israel and the church?